Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's online feature

What happened to this feautere

This feature is now located on the forum front page, Apolyton CS Forums - instead of appearing on each forum index page.

I must say it's one of the (minor) quirks I have with the new system, that we're not able to check who and how many comes online without having to go to the forum front page. It was better when it was readily available in e.g. the OT front page. But maybe it would increase the loading times even further to have that?

One very nice thing is that the list is now sorted alphabetically, that makes it so much easier to use.

Comment

Winston is correct. And also appears to be a Tubeular Bells fan...
      "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
      --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I miss the function that allowed you to check where everyone was.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

you're not the only one who misses it....

it would also be nice if the online list appeared on each forum...

Comment

Well it is nice to see, but you could always open the main forum screen if you want to view this stuff
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i never goto the main page.... i often foreget thast there is more to apolyton other than forums
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
              X