Apolyton Theme Song Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Theme Song Suggestions

After the last few days, I suggest......

The Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Everybody sings...
    "Let's do the time warp again"

Any other suggestions? I'm sure the next version of the board software will incorporate audio

RAH
    God, I hope I don't get the flood control message when I try to post this.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

"We're lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it... lovin' it like that!"

Comment

Infatuation by Rod STEWART.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

As a fellow Apolytoner suggested in another thread:

«You can sign in anytime you want, but you can never leave»

Comment

*looks around*

Where the hell is Stefu? he's the apolyton song master, what with the DL song and the Troll song both being original creations by him. .
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Are we actually looking for a civish sounding song? Or are we looking for a fun song that we can sing along with? A very Civish type of song would be something off of the Gladiator soundtrack, such as the Battle song. Just an idea! It is a quite grand and majestic song with nice parts in it as well. if this is not the type we are looking for then just ignore this post!
            DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
            EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
            AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Since this site covers other games, I'd vote for a fun song.

RAH
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm civvin' in the rain

Just civvin' in the rain

What a glorious feeling

I'm civvin' again.

etc.

Comment

Sorry connor, no inspiration for an anthem today.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Imperial Death March from Star Wars .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Isn't it obvious? Monty Python's "Spammity spam, wonderful spam".

Comment

The Civ2 Drum Solo. Start it up, but don't select a game.....insanity should result within the hour.

(Much like spending a day in the OTF, now that I think about it)
                        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Hell March 2 from C&C: Red Alert 2
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

The theme of Xena Warrior Princess.

What?

Like you don't watch it!

Noth that I do....

Comment

Kull,
                              Exxxxxxxxxcelent choice. I host many mp games where it takes everyone quite a bit of time to load and sign in, while I'm stuck listening to the torture of the ages. The worst thing is that I'm usually on ICQ phone with someone but you can't hear a word of what they're saying while the drum beats on. Yes, insanity is just a few more minutes away. It's like the hitting yourself on the head with a hammer, "it feels so good when it stops".

RAH
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X