This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infatuation
    If I don't remember then it probably means the ads are complete crap. Which they usually are.
    irrelevant, if you want to help

Further examination of 99% of those sites shows it impossible to buy anything from them unless you live in the US.
    not true. specific example: yin, living in korea have made orders from chips&bits via our ads

I'd be quite happy to send you a cheque for my usage of Apolyton if you give me your address.
    thank you very much for the offer, but we dont need to get there yet.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well I wasn't aware there were any server problems. Obviously I haven't been around here enough lately to notice. Only 23 hours a day instead of 24
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Only 23/24 tut tut...

Bad show old chap

Comment

I've noticed a certain few people posting a lot more on here recently, like Andz and Prov... are they trying to boost thier post count immorally?

Comment

Originally posted by !
            I've noticed a certain few people posting a lot more on here recently, like Andz and Prov... are they trying to boost thier post count immorally?
            Not of course that that was on your mind either.
            (+1)

Comment

Posting here to increase post count? What a strange idea..
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Inflatulance, I hereby fine you 50 posts for incorrect use of a smiley

Nope, I thought I ought to make myself of more service to the apolyton community on the whole
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Inflatulance, I hereby fine you 50 posts for incorrect use of a smiley
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

let's see what line should i use...... i know, the best one!

case closed!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X