X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's doing it again!

The 3 hour server delay is back.

Why does this keep happening? At least 3 days in-a-row now. Aggravating.

Yep! Just happened to me too! I posted a reply and the time stamp on my post was 7:09 (local) while the most recent post was 7:52, so the thread I posted to ended up about 12 from the top of the thread list.

Is this being fixed?

John-SJ

Comment

It just seems to be being ignored like usual...
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

No it isn't, not by Apolyton at least. As you can read in the news (http://www.apolyton.net/about/) there are problems with the GS servers and it appears they haven't been able to solve it yet.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Infatuation
          It just seems to be being ignored like usual...
          What needs to be ignored is your typical ignorant whine...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Infatuation (and some others) does serve the purpose of improving their self image when they compare his maturity and behavior to theirs. I (cruel, vindictive) feel like a saint when I am here.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Well...it's fixed again...so this thread can be closed...or something like that...

Comment

please see this

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X