Ehhhm.... This looks weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehhhm.... This looks weird

Laz posted the thread, and when I replied it showed my message before his.
    Attached Files
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

I posted a test post in my "Two post counts" thread. The message was posted AFTER Lefty's post. But it shows it BEFORE.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I had that happen too. I posted to a thread with several posts already on it but my post showed up earlier than even the original post, and at the TOP of the thread.

Since the "time of posting" was so much earlier than other posts the thread dropped to near the bottom of the page.

STRANGE!

John-SJ

Comment

Some post are going in at real time and some on the busted server time which is 3 hrs slow. This resulted in me being under flood control for 3 hrs and 45 seconds.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I have the same problem, I wrote a reply http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...084#post332084 and the post showed up before the 2 last ones made by Roland, dated 3 hours earlier.
          After that I made another reply, to note this, and that post also showed up almost 3 hours earlier.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The Apolyton Curse ver. 2.0 now available!

Comment

Working...
            X