Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Forum Busted?

Or did you all just go home?

I haven't seen a new post or new topic in over 1 1/2 hours. This is really a test to see if posting is possible. If a mod sees this, please delete it. Thanks.

John-SJ

Totally strange! I posted this thread at 12:05 (PDT) but it showed up as being posted at 9:09 about 1/2 way down the forum. Since the most recent post was at 10:25 this appeared to be "aged" when it was brand new.

Looks like the forum's BUSTED!!!

John-SJ

Comment

Even more strange? When I posted the last post, Bugs F*** Bunny baby pic post disappeared. Now the most recent post is 10:20.

If I keep this up, I'll get this post to the top the hard way.

If a mod sees this, HHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!

John-SJ

Comment

"We're through the looking glass here, people . . ."
        "IT'S THE STAR WARS HOLONET, DAMNIT!"
        -George W. Bush, 23rd Feb 2001.

"Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas, I need to get myself away from this place. I said yep, what a concept, I could use a little fuel myself, and we could all use a little change."

Comment

There's something strange going on. I put something on the Medieval Pack thread (CTP2 forum) and my post showed as being sent at 10 something. I made the post sometime past 1 pm.

And the post ordering was messed up on that one too.
          "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

server clock off

The server clock is currently 3 hours slow. Whether by something connect to individual post or more likey casued be the server clock fliiping back and fort, Some posts are going in a real time and most at 3 hours slow. One manifistation of this will be that is your last post goes in at real time, and the server is 3 hrs slow, you may be under flood control for 3 hours + 45 seconds.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I thought it was a time paradoxon...
              Blah

Comment

Same thing happened to me when i posted my poll... I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I'm moving this to the Apolyton Forum.
                "Please saw my legs off." - George Carlin

Comment

It's screwy. (please work, little post. Please work.)
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Re: server clock off

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                    you may be under flood control for 3 hours + 45 seconds.
                    AAARRRGGGHHH!!!.....I had that yesterday...that was sooo frustrating...I post one thread in like every three months and then this happens...oh well...got a chance to post it this afternoon, but I still seem to be in the Atlantic Timezone or something like that...

Comment

Working...
                    X