why doesn't my post count change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why doesn't my post count change?

Eh? My post count has been at 156 forever!

To ensure complete and prompt assistance with requests of this kind, please email Markos and I all the pertinent details.

------------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

It is at 157 now. OT post no longer add to post count.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Eh!?!?!?!?! Why don't they count? Thats riboodiculous!

Comment

AFAIK, to strengthen this as a GAMING forum, rather than a general discussion forum, OFF-topic posts no longer add to post count status.
          Also, perhaps, some antidiseSLAMlismemtenterianism.
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Oh...well it sounds like a load of malarkey to me.

I demand that this silly thing be reverted to pre "upgrade" status. OT posts not don't count my arse.

I want an avatar, damnit!

Comment

Why is DanQ's post at the top of this thread? It wasn’t there yesterday
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

It isn't that hard for DanQ and MarkG to edit the databases...

I don't know how the tables are constructed but I do know that it is an easy job to change post-order if the tables are well disigned.

Comment

Look at the times on the posts. They are ordered by time and something screwed up the time on DanQ's post.
                  Edit: Preusmable the the server time being 3 hours off after the crash yesterday cause the post time/sequence error.
                  Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; June 6, 2001, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by MBloomIII
                    I'm quite certain DanQ made his post a "sticky" post that would stay at the top so that people looking in with similar complaints would see it right away. Seems logical anyway.
                    No, I've found out that it is because the 3 hours time error at the server that causes that.

Edit: The time must have changed again, as my post is before your , and this is a minor Error?
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                      Why is DanQ's post at the top of this thread? It wasn’t there yesterday
                      I'm quite certain DanQ made his post a "sticky" post that would stay at the top so that people looking in with similar complaints would see it right away. Seems logical anyway.
                      Here's a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

No, I've found out that it is because the 3 hours time error at the server that causes that.

Edit: The time must have changed again, as my post is before your , and this is a minor Error?
                        We have definately found a rift in the space-time continuam. I kept getting the 45 second flood control message for hours this afternoon. Longest 45 seconds of my life.
                        The clock reset on the server does seem the more likely answer to the original post at this point. Either that, or DanQ is one hell of a mind reader.
                        Here's a link.

Comment

This is not spam.

Posting again to see if the BB is working properly again.
                          Here's a link.

Comment

The reason my first response to this thread is where it is is because of the server time inaccuracy earlier this week -- it has been corrected.

------------------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

No, it hasn't been corrected. Just look at the time of your post and you'll see that it's three hours behind. The clock was correct for about an hour earlier today, but now it's three hours behind again.

Comment

Working...
                              X