This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Markos (about your sig)

Markos, what you have quoted by MtG is said in English all the time. "Lets see if we can't work something out" means just the same as "lets see if we can work something out". It might be funny to you, but only because you don't speak English.

Just letting you know! Arr!

He's not the only not to speak English natively here.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Not criticise your correction you know, but is there any reason you couldn't say this privately to Markos?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What is this all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
          Not criticise your correction you know, but is there any reason you couldn't say this privately to Markos?
          *cough*post count*cough*
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

since my sig is now different.....
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X