This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACOL banned MtG

for some, IMHO silly reason. Well, i just wanna say that i don't think the cause for banning MtG is just, nor reasonable.

Seems more like a personal vendetta to me.

Anyways, MtG, although it is my opinion that your ego is just below Fred Durst's, I think what AnnC has done here is rather unfair.
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Hey now, I'm trying to play peace maker here. Don't ruin it.

Comment

I bet MTG is just devasted . Is AnnC 10 years old? Cause that sounds like something a 10 year old would do.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

So your saying all your moderators are 10 years old?

Check youtr logic before you use it.

Comment

i'm still not clear why MtG was banned, anyway. it's rather vague, and nobody seems to be willing to give a straight answer. and AnnC won't give an answer, instead delegating it to AnnC The Forum Bit*h when mark asked.

i don't know. it seems like emotions, not rationale. Aki-Zeta 5 would frown
          Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
          "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Not the banning, but the reasons behind the banning. Either way, I'm not going to get into an argument over it. ACOL is definitly a topic that is not worth my time worring about. And why they seem to have an obsession with this site is beyond me. To ACOL I say, grow up and move on.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

in my opinion, although mods should be as much humans and compassionate as possible, when dealing with such responsibilities like determining bans, etc.. they should be more like robots or AI. then it would be fair.
              Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
                ...they should be more like robots or AI...
                Yes make the server ban users itself . That would stop all unfairness. I'm awaiting the first time a moderator is banned by the server

Hope this server don’t find anything bad in my post that would make it ban me
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

They played a game. Ann drew a line and Mtg stepped over it. This continued until Ann got a blister on her toe and banned him.
                  My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                  from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                  --MarkG

and by MikeH
                  she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

I now have the ACOL login: Micheal the Great.

Anyone wanna have some fun?
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

ok guys, there is no reason to bring this issue here. it's strictly an acol matter....
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X