Is there any way to change my name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to change my name?

When I registered I just registered as vgriph, as I'm used to use that as a login name. I didn't think about that this was a place where your name shows every time you post [insert nuthead smiley here].

Therefor I ask if there is any way I may change my username to Gramphos, as I usually call myself on the net. I know that some people wouldn’t recognize me, but I'll just have to writhe something about it in the biography field .
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

On the new forums only admins have the rights to do so. I think Markos will do this for you.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I se. As soon as Mark is done with everything urgent he will have time to change my name. Looks as if I have to wait until Fall then .

Comment

You will be Gramphos in about one minute. Same password, everything else.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

and there he goes... I never knew it's that simple...

Comment

Done...

But I had a mail bounce from your server. I'll try to email you again in case you don't see this thread first and try to get in under your old name.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Thank you MichaeltheGreat. I saw this thread first , haven't checked my mail today as I'm not at home.

Comment

In some ways I am glad the name change facility has been stopped as it can get dead irritating when people constantly alternate between names. I think that people should now have the opportunity to select a permanent name (preferably reversion in many cases) and then there is no going back. But at this rate, it looks like we'll never see Nimrod. return
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

....following on from a conversation I had with MarkG on ACOL, if people have been complaining about my present username then I've no objection to it being changed. Seeing as "Lazarus and the Gimp" attracted complaints too a substitute might by preferable.

Substitute "Geek" for "Gimp"? Whatever....
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                  X