everthing just changed colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everthing just changed colors!

wierd. havn't decided whether i like it yet. hell, it JUST happened just now as i was posting. hell, i don't even know if whatever changes that are being made are done yet.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

more colors are changing now too. but it's still sort of half and half. heh. . this is neat.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Yup, same change here.
      Looks like MarkG is testing the CTPII background.

Well, I think I'm gonna like it. Certain colourshifts are now a little sharper.

Comment

that's the ctp2 color? ugh!!! i can't believe that somebody somewhere is using something that was/is in some way associated with ctp. horrible.
        -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

ok, i figure out what it is
          hold on a few minutes.....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The yellowy thread title text is hard to read on hi-res displays. At 1600 by 1200 on a 21" monitor, I have to squint.

The added contrast is nice, but I think the yellow background color needs a little tweaking - too orangy. Reminds me of the aftereffects of when our baby has had his Gerber carrots.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              ok, i figure out what it is hold on a few minutes.....

NOOO!!!!!

I just desided, I like it. This looks better with "Light view"

Comment

The Apolyton CS Forums banner is now a broken image...
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

it's coming back... but as on option(the original plan)

Comment

MarkG:
                    I notised in "control panel" under "edit options" that there are now three views, default, light and CTP2.

Is it CTP2 we just saw? (I hope so)
                    Will CTP2 be based on default or light view? Or are you gonna make both?
                    (Damm I wish I could right now write php )

Comment

OK, now I see the vBulletin LOGO in top-left corner and the background is blueish.
                      It seems that today will be an interesting day to stay on apolyton. :-)

MarkG: Send me the source, THX

ADDED: Whops, I was using CTP2-view

Comment

there will be two styles: default-ctp2 and light-ctp2
                        my current plan is to do styles with at least the civ3 color scheme as well

Comment

He he, we apolytoners are fast at the complaint department, uh? Glad that annoying color was removed. The optional things seems an excellent idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X