Bug(?) With the PMs... (Maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug(?) With the PMs... (Maybe)

Eli - You have 0 new message(s) since last visit (0 unread, 9 total messages)

But when I go too see all my messages since the "beginning" I can count only 8.

Go figure...
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

You may be only viewing the PMs from the last 2 days. You can change it to view more of them if you so desire.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

the count includes the pm's you sent
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
        You may be only viewing the PMs from the last 2 days. You can change it to view more of them if you so desire.
        I know. And I said "since the "beginning""...

the count includes the pm's you sent

Thanks.
        But this is dumb. It is much more logical to show the number of the messages in the inbox...
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that it counts all private messages, both received and sent. It would be less confusing to know how many messages are in your inbox (received) as you can figure out things more easily from that...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

just delete them all like i do makes it much easier to keep track off
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
            X