• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News@Apolyton in light style

Please? Or make it an option.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

I agree. I missed the whole story about the Civ3 video because I cant see the news in the "kight" style.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Btw, this should apply to the polls too IMO.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I agree.
        I also miss the dropdownbox with latest news.

Comment

Why don't you guys just have everything on when you first login, then just change to light before going to the forums? It's only three clicks.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by cpoulos
            Why don't you guys just have everything on when you first login, then just change to light before going to the forums? It's only three clicks.
            <b>Go to forums, go directly to forums and do not stop on the mainpage at all.</b>

That's my way and I hope to be able to continue with it.
            (Currnetly I have to go to the mainpage to see the news-headers.)
            Last edited by Jeje2; June 2, 2001, 04:10.

Comment

And those three clicks with a slow modem are three clicks, followed by three very long waits.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Comment

you dont read the about section, do you?
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

No.

I read it in the past when there were links to it from the News dropdown box.

Comment

I read it now. OK.

Comment

Working...
                      X