Time Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Error

The clock is off by an hour. It is about 11:37 PM (23:37) in China, but my clock says 0:37. Was daylight savings taking into account (beginning or end?). It is not used here.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I had a similar problem before I changed my time zoen setting... maybe your problem is related to that.

Or maybe it's a punishment for changing the birthday setting every day

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
      I had a similar problem before I changed my time zoen setting... maybe your problem is related to that.

Or maybe it's a punishment for changing the birthday setting every day
      I set my time zone for Beijing time, but it is still an hour off.

Maybe.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

well, put it to bangkok time and it will be right
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

That's not the point.

But it's not crucial, just wondered if there was something that could be or needed to be done.
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X