Post Count rewards as well as punishments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibsie
    I think anyone who is this concerned with postcounts should just be given the custom rank of "Post count whore" and be done with it.
    Wouldn't the moderators be the post count whores, in this case?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Post count

What actual benefit is received from getting an increase in posts? I don't see the logic...
      John III

Comment

AH, good idea! Let's give the good posters all the posts from the "bad posters". I got dibs on yours!!!

Comment

TMM,

What are BB's?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

They're also called 'bouncey balls' over at The Frontier; they tiny GIF(?) images of ball in an assortment of colors and designs, given out by the administrators there for various accomplishments and misdeeds. You can get a good 'feel for them in this thread:

It's a long load (big thread), so be patient...
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Re: Post count

Originally posted by JohnIII
              What actual benefit is received from getting an increase in posts? I don't see the logic...
              John III
              What actual benefits are received from male hippos having lumpy bits on their forehead?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Why not mention me? .
                I think PCI's would break it all apart. In fact, little people deserve things like that, and those who do, get rewarded by posters, by their attitude and words. WesW and Velocyrix do get so.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And precisely for what activities would you reward increments for AH? 100 posts for every successful grass-up? Nah, sounds like a ridiculous idea...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X