Profile Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Pics

I think it'd be interesting if there was a field to put in the URL to a picture of yourself in your Profile, and when the profile is viewed, it displays the picture. It'd be cool 'cause it'd allow me to put a face to a poster, which makes the experience here that much cooler.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

sounds a little scary to me:
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

You wouldn't <em>have</em> to put your picture up.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Not my picture that I'm afraid of. But then again, Giancarlo has threatened to eradicate all those who disrespect him. We get way too many death threats on this forum to be putting our pictures up.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Are you telling me you're scared of a 16 year old Argentine boy with aspirations of global domination?

Comment

I don't have any problems showing pictures, giving my real name away, etc... Giancarlo will never come to big political power. and even if, I doubt he will remember those who tease him here....

and then, why do they? bulliers deserve death. period.

Comment

Re: Profile Pics

Originally posted by Glonk
              I think it'd be interesting if there was a field to put in the URL to a picture of yourself in your Profile, and when the profile is viewed, it displays the picture. It'd be cool 'cause it'd allow me to put a face to a poster, which makes the experience here that much cooler.
              you can put your photo as your avatar
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

...or put the URL in your biography field.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I could put my photo in my avatar, but then it's too small. 64x64 is a <em>tad</em> small, don't you think?

The idea was that there could be a specific field to enter a picture URL in the profile, so when people registered/modified their profile, they'd see the spot for it and post the URL if they wanted to. Sure, I could post the URL in my bio, but the whole thing becomes pointless if I'm the only one doing it.

Comment

What the interest on puting is picture on the forum ?

Create personnal web pages and put the link in your profile !
                    Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --
                    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Working...
                    X