(Yet Another) Bug with the Two-Thred Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Yet Another) Bug with the Two-Thred Limit

I have posted two threads in the OT since the rule was imposed. In total. Only one of them was today...
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Nope, midnight rollover and I still can't post.

Comment

Now it was eight hours since my last thread... It's not a twelve-hour rule is it?

Comment

Bump. Bump Bump Bump Bump. I could post one thread this morning, some six hours ago, and can't post new ones now.

Comment

I don't know exactly how this works, but I guess it should let you post if your second-last thread was started more than 24 hours ago. When exactly did you start your threads?

Comment

About fourish (GMT) two days ago, Early afternoon yesterday, one today. It's eight now.

Comment

It might be the servertime that counts.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Actually, your second-last thread was started at 22:51 CET yesterday (sharing TV with college), so you should be able to post again in 1 1/2 hours.

Comment

1 every 12 hours

I couldn't either. I guess it's once every 12 hours now. This kinda sucks. But then again, we are not as important as the other posters.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Do polls count as two threads?
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I got bitten too.

My interpretation of the rile is you can create two threads on the Off Topic Forum in any 24-hour period regardless of the frequency. Maybe not really 24-hours but a day i.e. from 0000 EDT to 0000 EDT.

Anyway the funny thing with my case is I didn't post a message today, let alone create a thread.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

coding altered

let me know of the results....
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I have started only one thread in the OTF ever (about six hours ago), but i can't start a second one now. I guess it isn't fixed yet.
                          "Oh for ****'s sake, stop your moaning, If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!" - QAF UK

Comment

I posted one thread on this new forum today

Just tried to post another one...

I can only post 2 threads a day... OK I know that, I have only posted one!!!!!
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

So what exactly is the time limit on new threads now? Markos?

Comment

Working...
                              X