Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Should we have a standard serif or sans-serif typeface?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you mention spam, this is my 1000th post, so I have no reason to bother people here with spam any longer!

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!

Comment

Whoopie! Oogkloot won't spam anymore! Rejoice!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oogkloot
        Now that you mention spam, this is my 1000th post, so I have no reason to bother people here with spam any longer!

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!
        Com'on Oog, why don't you read some of the announcements? The rules have been changed to 500 posts some time ago, you goof.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

He does read them, but he just wanted to beat me to King I guess, although this is only post 889 for me

Comment

Change it to Dingbats!

Who needs smileys when you've got heiroglyphics?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
            X