This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this turning into another OT?

I believe there's been a considerable increase in the activity here in the Apolyton/Community forum since the rule about Off Topic posts not adding to people's post counts any longer. Of course, there have been numerous issues to discuss regarding the forum upgrade, but not all the activity here can be attributed to that.

Have others noticed this too, is it a problem and if so, what should be done about it?

Only temperary

I think it will pass, Winston. I have always posted on this forum, and it's always active when something new is added or something is changed. I think everyone got comfortable with the old system and look, and are reluctant to give up the old ways. Since the change, I noticed a lot more members on-line during the day than before (in the 80s, before the change it was in the 40s), but yesterday it dropped off quite a bit. It will calm down in a few days, I think.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Re: Is this turning into another OT?

Originally posted by winston

Have others noticed this too, is it a problem and if so, what should be done about it?
      Yes I have noticed - STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM WINSTON!
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Isn't it obvious?

Posts in this forum count!
        (+1)

Comment

I just think there are a lot of issues with the new look forums and people are excited about it or just want to comment about it in someway, it'll calm down.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Yea, it'll calm down, I promise.

Comment

your all post count addicted,,
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

no it's not

here is an example...
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X