Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should Be The Criteria For Custom Avatar?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should Be The Criteria For Custom Avatar?

Let your voice be heard. (For what its worth! )
    1000 Posts: OT excluded
    10.53%
    1000 Posts: OT included
    15.79%
    Other Post Count: OT excluded
    5.26%
    Other Post Count: OT included
    10.53%
    Length Of Time As Registered Member
    57.89%
    Here's a link.

The Chair Recognizes MBloom

Thank you Mr. Chairman. The Apolytoners of the great state of Florida cast all their votes for Length of Time. We're just not sure how many that is!
    Here's a link.

Comment

OH,This must be the second row.
      I'll just sit right here.
      Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
      --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

I think just a post count wouldn't be good, since it does prompt users to spam. I suggest a post count and a period. The post count shouldn't be too high, the Prince level is a good number, but this should include Off Topic posts. Make the period like 6 months. Special provisions can be made, such as if the signal/noise level is less than 1, custom avatar is not allowed
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Time served. I don't think that anyone that is not at least a warlord should have one. Not to discriminate, but come on it doesn't take long to get that high even if it's only on the on topic forums.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Requirement a bit high

I think a good compromise would be at least 3 months and 300 posts. That would show staying power and contribution. I still think that 1,000+ without the Off-Topic is unrealistic for many posters. Make the 300+ on topic, but that 1,000 is quite a lot.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

you dont read announcements, dont you?
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

My apologies

Originally posted by MarkG
                you dont read announcements, dont you?
                Sorry Mark, I wrote this before seeing it. I still can't access the old PM's BTW.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Wot? No "Case Closed"?
                  (+1)

Comment

case closed
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X