Custom Avatar Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Avatar Problems

I'm trying to use a custom avatar (the anarchist flag), and it's 64 pixels by 43. I've tried going through the script several times, but the avatar was never actually changed... Is there anything I'm missing ?

Thanks.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Hmmm... I "attached" the avatar to my previous post, but it never showed up...
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

(a) Check the format: is it GIF or JPG? Is it the right size?

(b) Check if you've ticked the "yes" radio buttonfor custom avatars. This threw me first time.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Radio button?

Do you mean the question in the option screen for avatars? That's checked, and the picture is a gif file and under 1 Kb...

Trying to attach it again to this post...
        -Bokonon

Comment

Ramo,

I found that the "attach file" option doesn't work with all browsers. Not sure why that is the case, Markos needs to figure this out.

Anyway, I managed to use Mozilla 0.9 to attach a file once, but the webpage didn't return correctly, it just sat at the reply form.

I tried IE and it worked fine. So this looks like a browser specific problem to me.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X