The 'Last visited' time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Last visited' time

I notice that the 'You last visited' time, which the script uses to decide if there are new messages or not, is now set every time you go into a forum. This is no doubt very useful to the people who spend all day in the OT , but it is slightly annoying to those of us who visit more than one forum.

For example, if after I have visited AC-Multiplaying, I go to General/Help/Strategy, it will usually find that no new posts have been made in the 10 minutes since I logged into Multiplaying, and I have to remember which threads I have looked at when. I also lose the ability to use the handy new 'Go to first new post' feature.

Would it be possible to set the forums to only update the 'last visit' time for the OT? The other forums do not really have enough traffic to make it useful the way it is now.

Would it be possible to set the forums to only update the 'last visit' time for the OT? The other forums do not really have enough traffic to make it useful the way it is now.
    The other forums will probably get more traffic soon, since OT posts no longer count...
    Blah

Comment

Working...
    X