Markos, a minor gripe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos, a minor gripe

first, may i congratulate you on the upgrade. it looks stunning. now, who do i complain to to get my birthday into the calendar? am i that quickly forgotten?

EDIT: and what happened to my DB helper status? i've been waiting for a new job from you for months!
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

To get your birthday to appear of the calendar, got to your profile and enter your birthday into the appropriate fields.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Yeah, it's as simple as Lefty says. Hence there is no birthday FAQ and stuff like that on here now. It is all automated. And so is my infamous Guild Of Emperors. All available and automated at the click of a mouse...Cool huh?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

oh, hey cool.... i'm going to be testing out my avatar soon too... so beware
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
        X