Can we have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have...

...less "gobbledeegook"?...I mean, there are a number of things on the new forums that are kind of...irritating...and no, I am not talking about the polls or about the fact that OT posts don't count in your total...I am talking about that irritating little down arrow left of the thread titles...what the hell is it for??? I think it's overcrowding my view and frankly, I think the thread rating system is a bunch o'crap too...

Thank you for attention

Do not underestimate the power of the Light Side.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I agree. I mean the features are cool and all, but some of it is oh so unecessary and crappy.
      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Re: Can we have...

Originally posted by Zopper
        I am talking about that irritating little down arrow left of the thread titles...what the hell is it for???
        It takes you to the first new post in the thread. IIRC
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Re: Can we have...

Originally posted by Zopper
          I am talking about that irritating little down arrow left of the thread titles...what the hell is it for???
          best new feature of the forums
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: Can we have...

Originally posted by MarkG
            best new feature of the forums
            Why can you not, in light version, change that to a link over the number of replies (as in the old forums took you to the last post). I always try to click there, but nothing happens. Then I realize: There is no link no more. Better click on that annoying arrow instead...
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Bloody Luddites. Things change, time moves on and so do forums. Adapt or die like the dinosaurs I bet you had a struggle adapting to UBB when you first started using it. Well adapt again
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Godless Heathen!

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Bloody Luddites. Things change, time moves on and so do forums. Adapt or die like the dinosaurs I bet you had a struggle adapting to UBB when you first started using it. Well adapt again
                Adapt or die! Just what I would expect an agnostic to say! Actually, I agree Provost. I like the new features, and the many options. It just takes a while to get used to.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I like the new system. The code itself is quick and efficient. And once all the piccies and avatars are logged it is pretty efficient and quick even on a slow modem. I think it was a good move and teething problems have been few and far between IMO. It is also functional as well...I give it a big thumbs up
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Use light style! I turned it on, and now feel myself much happier within this forums.
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Can we have also...

The number of posts in displayed in bold, so that it is distinguishable from the number of views, since they are much more important?

They are already in a smaller font and currently they get lost in the information mayhem out there...
                      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                      George Orwell

Comment

Thank you, this Light option is sure a hell lot more comfortable

Comment

Working...
                        X