• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkG: Marked for death.

Sorry mark, nothing personal.

AnnC
    Administrator posted 23 May 2001 02:04 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kitty, you're forgiven. And sure, go ahead and kill him.
    I have to do as commanded.

For a picture of Mark responding to this info.....

edited out by poster request by MtG

Now Ming and MtG will have to do laundry.
    Last edited by MichaeltheGreat; May 23, 2001, 21:25.
    My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Now he is threatening me on ACOL!
    My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

How very odd.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Ewwww, how revolting.

Oh look, Kitty has been banned...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

huh? what?

who threatened whom? why did kitty get banned? who was killed?

erm?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            huh? what?

who threatened whom? why did kitty get banned? who was killed?

erm?
            Tune in next week for the next gripping installment of 'Apolyton Central'
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Damn - I was biting into a bacon and egg muffin when I opened that link
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Attention MODs - Please can you edit out the link in Kitty's post. She can't do it herself since you have banned her.

This is a personal request.
                (+1)

Comment

Kitty!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I'm not really supposed to do that (sorry Mark & Dan) but the link is repulsive enough that I'll definitely make an exception.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I think we've all been there before though. I mean sure, this guy had an extra amount of puke to spare.
                      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X