Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the quotes?

I feel so unenlightened.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Re: Where are the quotes?

Originally posted by DaShi
    I feel so unenlightened.
    Is there a problem?

Comment

Use the 'Reply with Quote' button found in the upper right, or use the [quote] tags.
      "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Re: Where are the quotes?

I feel so unenlightened.
        Go on a diet.
        Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Kyle
          Use the 'Reply with Quote' button found in the upper right, or use the
          tags.
          I'm sorry, I meant the Mark Twain and company quotes after posted a message. The current one seems so bland. I've been clicking to hurry it up.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It is rather bland isn't it. No creativity what so ever.
            Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I'm sorry, I meant the Mark Twain and company quotes after posted a message. The current one seems so bland. I've been clicking to hurry it up.

Ah, yes. I barely noticed as they usually load to the final page too quickly.
              "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Working...
              X