Can't access forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access forum

For some reason, I can't access the Short Tips forum in the Strategy section for Civ II. (The message is something to the effect that I don't have permission to access that site.) This problem existed for a while before the upgrade, so it's not related to that. Any idea what the problem is?
    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
    Jonathan Swift

*bump*

Problem still exists.
    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
    Jonathan Swift

Comment

never knew there's a short tips forum

Comment

fixed
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

are you guys talking about the hints and tips subsection in the civ2 section?

Comment

LOL, thanks Markos. From the looks of things, no one else has had access either.
            Jonathan Swift

Comment

I don't even know what you're on about...

Comment

I just tried and got a server error.

RAH
                But I did download some from the tips area. Man, since they are so old, they're pretty funny. We've come a long way since then.

No offense to the original authors, at the time they were good.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X