Post in a New Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post in a New Window

So far I have enjoyed figuring out the changes to the board. I think over all it will serve the civ community well.

My main concern is that I cannot post in a new window. I found this to be the most helpful feature of the old board that is not present. Please add it if possible.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Well it is a really simple on to get around. Simple right-click on 'post a reply' and then select 'open in new window'.

Voila
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Well it is a really simple on to get around. Simple right-click on 'post a reply' and then select 'open in new window'.

Voila
      Yes I know and alas that has been what I have been doing all day, but having the actual button was a great feature in my opinion.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
      X