Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Markos, *is* there any chance of me getting my 4900 posts back?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Markos, *is* there any chance of me getting my 4900 posts back?

Well, is there? I want to be on the top 20 again

Yeah, OK, this is kind of like a test post a thread as well, but I just thought I'd prompt you, just in case
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

well, it's far more easier now, i can do it from a web page

are you sure it was 4900?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Spot on! Hey, seeing as you mentioned it, does this system make administrative duties or even moderation duties easier?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

While you are at it I lost 3,000 when my login last crashed.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Spot on! Hey, seeing as you mentioned it, does this system make administrative duties or even moderation duties easier?
          yes some things that were only done from telnet can now be done from a web page

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            yes some things that were only done from telnet can now be done from a web page
            Is that why you have your registration date set to 1 January 1970? And don't try to make me believe that you actually registered at point zero of computertime
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Hey, that's pretty cool. It would probably be a good idea for Chris Wilkinson and Reismark to 'watch this space' because it could be a good idea for them to consider for the future...
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                While you are at it I lost 3,000 when my login last crashed.
                and when did that happen?

Comment

I can't find the numerous times I've posted about it on this forum by searching did you not bring all the threads with you?

Some time after this:

Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

oh well.....

post counts fixed for both of you....

Comment

Thanks
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Hi, Mark, I also lost 900 posts during the last server breakdown. I've e-mailed both Dan and you about this.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but seeing how you say this kind of duty is easier now, I guess this is as a good place to ask for my posts back as any other...

Thanks.

(PS: Oh, and thanks for bringing the old Apolyton smilies back. I was missing them).
                        "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                        - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Nice one Markos
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I confess that of my 2000 something posts, there are 17 that I am not proud of. Please reduce my post count by this number.

Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Nice one Markos
                              Actually, considering the way you spam, a 50% PCR seems to be about right
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X