Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC Avatars?

When are the SMAC avatars appearing?
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

asap

i was preparing a bunch of pcx files to send to snapcase so that he makes them, but anyone else is volunteering...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Cool. I will wait and see what kind of goodies that he comes up with. I may make a few of my own in the meantime. I have tomorrow off, so who know what I can come up with.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Well,
        while at it, can I have CivIII advisor, Sid, as avatar?

Comment

Your Imagination

Your imagination is your only limitation.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            asap

i was preparing a bunch of pcx files to send to snapcase so that he makes them, but anyone else is volunteering...
            You know Mark, that your avatar can be interpreted as a falic symbol.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Thank Goodness

Originally posted by cpoulos
              ROTFL I didn't want to say anything. I just hoped I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Comment

Re: SMAC avatars

LOL yeah, SMAC avatars would be good. Me baggsies Provost Zakharov

Hey, any idea when they will be available?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: SMAC avatars

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  LOL yeah, SMAC avatars would be good. Me baggsies Provost Zakharov

Hey, any idea when they will be available?
                  Yeah, look at Mark's first post in this thread.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

I was just after greater precision, if possible Ah well, I am just intrigued...I would like to have something more appropriate to my name...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mark's symbol

Originally posted by cpoulos
                      And a very well dressed one at that.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        I was just after greater precision, if possible Ah well, I am just intrigued...I would like to have something more appropriate to my name...
                        If I get the PCX files tonight, mark wil have them by tomorrow. Now, Provost, perhaps you could compile the units PCX file, the one with the people in it, and all the faction logo files for SMAC and SMACX, zip 'em up and send them to me?
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

PCXs...consider it done...

Units are a bit awkward with the way they are mix-and-match...they have a strange caviar file format...but the other PCXs are no problem...I will get them on to you later when I get home...(where I have SMACX installed)
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

you're great provost!

if you could do it, it would be great provost! i dont have smacx installed, only smac so i wouldnt have all the factions...
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yeah, no worries!
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X