Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we start an eye strain class action?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we start an eye strain class action?

This new layout is beyond busy - its making my head spin. Should sue in the States or Greece or both?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Your welcome for the link... :P~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hey, don't blame the US. Dan is from Canada!
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Re: Should we start an eye strain class action?

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        This new layout is beyond busy - its making my head spin. Should sue in the States or Greece or both?
        Cook County, Illinois is the place to sue if you want a BIG settlement. Florida is also good as you can get a jury full of weepy old ladies who'll feel sorry for you.

Comment

oops.

I also posted similar thread.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

grumblers

What a grognard! You want some smurfing eyestrain, Horse? How about I e-mail you a .jpg of my ass, or worse, my face!
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
            X