To MarkG, DanQ, or anybody with the authority to reactivate an old login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To MarkG, DanQ, or anybody with the authority to reactivate an old login

A long long time ago, my old handle was "Michael Jeszenka." I created a new login because I wanted to start using a different name. At the time there was no change name feature on the forums. So I created this new handle and informed MarkG, who deactivated Michael Jeszenka. However, there is conflict with the new forum.

Both of the email addresses of the handles are michael@jeszenka.com . That is my real email. I have some of the free email accounts, but those are not allowed. I tried to edit some things in my MagyarCrusader profile but it wouldn't work. I got an error message saying another user was using the michael@jeszenka.com email. So I click on the retrive username/password option and sure enough, I got 2 apolyton emails, 1 for Michael Jeszenka and 1 for MagyarCrusader. Thats how I remember about my old login. However, it seems now that I cannot edit either.

And another issue, I want a custom avatar! But I only have some 200 posts with this login, while Michael Jeszenka had over 2000.

If it is not too much trouble I would like to make a simple request:

Please reactivate the Michael Jeszenka login, and delete MagyarCrusader.

After that I will promply change the Michael Jeszenka username to MagyarCrusader. All my problems will be solved and apolyton can clear up some memory.

EDIT-

Is the change username option still available? If it isn't then nevermind.

done

MagyarCrusader is history
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

"I'm free I'm free I'm free!"

Thank you Markos. How does my Hungarian patriot look? Now, does anyone know how I can edit the username?
      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

A blast from the past if ever I saw one...

Welcome back Michael... long time, no see.
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jeszenka
          Thank you Markos. How does my Hungarian patriot look?

Kinda short-legged perhaps? Other than that it looks good. Nice colors.

Comment

Is it still possible to change my username? I did like MagyarCrusader more than Michael Jeszenka, but I wanted the avatar. Please let me know how I can change it.
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Why not change it to Maestrobto?

Comment

can I please change username?

MarkG, if it is possible could you please change this current account's username to "MagyarCrusader"?

GP- maestrobto is not my login.
                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

done
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

MarkG is the best!

Thank you so very much! Now I have no complaints, only compliments. I love the new forum!!!
                    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Working...
                    X