Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaurs on main page

Markos or Dan,

I hate to give you more work, but isn't it about time for Dinos to come off of the main page. Firaxis announced the death of the project a while ago and the slim hope rested on the Meier/Wright matchup. But now it appears that it will be a golf game and so I kind of believe that Dinos should disapeer from the front page.

About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

It's a fair question.

For now, it can still stay under "Games To Come" as Firaxis has not totally ruled out its future... yet. There may be a title to replace it even -- only time will tell.

This is not to say that it will not be removed, but rather not at this point in time.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Not only is it dead, it is not related to civ!
      I know BR had that planned to link dinos, civ II and SMAC, but that plan probably died when he left fixaxis.
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Thanks DanQ for your reply. Good luck with everything.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
        X