Markos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos?

can you please make a directory called fourms as well as one called fuorms and formus.. have them all direct me to /forums please.. I have major problems with lysdexia
    ~I like eggs.~

Hi Ghen -- DanQ here...

I propose an alternate solution: bookmark our forums' mainpage rather than typing it out every time. This should eleviate the difficulty.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Ghen, check out the PROT site!

------------------
      Founder, Dear Leader and Great Helmsman of PROT -the People's Republic Off Topic www.delphi.com/prot1

Comment

I dont use bookmarks, the're too new for my old self :P

~I like eggs.~

Comment

What is lysdexia? if it is something referring to an illness, I eel sorry for you... if not, tough luck

Comment

You eel sorry for him? Poor you. I'd hate to have a bad eeling condition.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I found out he's only messing... it's called Dyslexia and the term Lysdexia is mostly used to make fun of those handicapped people... I wonder why a thread like this survives so long in the non-OT section...

Comment

I wonder how a ** like you survives so long on Apolyton.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                X