Is it just me.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me.............

Or did everyones font size on the forum just balloon up to some ridiculous size? I've got big obnoxious font size used in the forum now.......and no, I didnt change any browser settings or anything like that.
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

I haven't noticed anything unusual about the font size (and I'm sure I would notice if it was bigger ). Are you sure you didn't accidentally change some settings?

Comment

Yeah, no change for me either.... maybe only in the Netherlands....

oops, wrong message icon
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Ecthelion (edited April 27, 2001).]</font>

Comment

I get that occasionally when I'm sure I haven't changed anything. If you are using IE, go to view -> Text size, and set it to smaller or something like that.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

There is some sort of keyboard-mouse combination that will make fonts balloon, I think it's ALT+MouseWheelUp.

Comment

Aha, Ctrl-Alt-mousewheel-up. That would be it.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks everyone, yeah it must have been the cntl alt- roller up thing. I rolled it back down and now everythings all good again.

Muchos Gracias!
              I see the world through bloodshot eyes
              Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Working...
              X