Would a mod or admin please explain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a mod or admin please explain?

Why were my posts in the thread Thoughts on Belief in the OTF deleted?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

What did you post there?
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Can't help you... I didn't delete anything from that thread.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I didn't delete anything either from that thread. If I do delete something within a thread, I post in the thread to inform the poster what was deleted and why.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Illuminati sabotage again.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

It was obviously the work of THE COUNCIL.
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

It was probably just the Apolyton Curse. I don't really know of any of us that would just delete posts. I will usually edit them clean, and explain very carefully that whatever it was shouldn't be repeated
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

UR, perhaps it was karma catching up to you...

Comment

I viewed the source of the thread, and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I really have no idea.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I wouldnt waste your time in contacting too many people about lost posts, it isnt high on the priority list, even when you produce evidence!

My best advice is to let it go and continue on!

Yours in Civin

Troll

------------------
                    Revelation 3:20
                    Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds MY voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                    X