• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one question

what's an "Apolyton Troll", AH?
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Well a long time ago he could post things that would get people all in an uproar, but now they just let him have it because he is somewhat felt sorry for. It's a gesture of sympathy. The new trolls have pretty much taken over. He just posts some of these now He did however do a fairly good job recently. Check out the Will the real Macadonia please stand up theard started by yours truly.
    http://www.apolyton.net/forums/Forum...021407.html?64

------------------
    "Thought I heard a rumblin' Callin' to my name,Two hundred million guns are loaded Satan cries, Take aim!"
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

ahh... .. I still don't get it, even after reading the thread. what's a troll? those ugly monster things from childrens story books?
      Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
      Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
      "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Exactly.
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

A troll is a small thing that guards bridges, often involved in RPG's.

Comment

(Looking in mirror)..Yup.I am all that and much, much more!!

Yours in Civin

Troll

------------------
            Revelation 3:20
            Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds MY voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I suppose I should be flattered

------------------
              The Mod war on Spam is a war on Fun!

Expose those who snitch to the OT mods! Do it today!

Comment

to troll (verb) means to sort of drag a lure of some sort through the water, in an attempt to get a fish to bite. it's a fishing term. it's taken on the slang meaning of saying something that you know will provoke a certain person (or group of people) in order to get them upset.
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                X