Games I (YOU) Have Bought From Apolyton's Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games I (YOU) Have Bought From Apolyton's Link

Well, the "real" tread is *click here*. But I thought that the 'Apolyton/Community' forum should be in on it as well. Please somebody make my $20 contribution look puny!

(I'm hoping Markos will send the greatest contributor for 2001 some Apolyton underwear that says: "Post Here!").
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by yin26 (edited March 27, 2001).]</font>
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Are you getting a kickback with all this Yin? MarkG said he has only exploring alternatives, not sticking his hat out for collections. Give it a rest already.

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

1. Don't like the thread? Don't post in it. If you can't see the economic basics (and the fun at seeing who would buy what games from here), I won't offer free classes.

2. Don't like the thread but feel like being annoying? Feel free to post again. At least you'll help me keep it bumped toward the top.

(By the way, what the hell do you think the ads are for if not to gain the site some money? Ooops, I'm starting to teach a class...)
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by yin26 (edited March 27, 2001).]</font>
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Nothing, as all the links are American which means they are of zero use to me. I can tolerate the adverts, but whilst they are so irrelevent to me there is no point in even looking at them...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I had already purchased smac/smax/Cic2MGE before comming here. I have not purchased any other games, other that thoses which were preloaded on a new computer, since those. I click through the ads to scout for new titles that I might be interested in, but have not seen any. I only paly a very number of games on PC. The 3 above and Warlords3. I expect my future purchases will be only civ3 & Warlords4.

------------------
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Pontificator Pendanticus
          older richer & wiser than you
          Did I mention that I like spellcheckers?
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Yes, the plastic is wearing a bit thin this month. Good thing the wife doesn't see the bill. Well, guys, perhaps Civ3 could be purchased through Poly?

And I hope people see that this is not some stunt. I genuinely think it would be cool to help Poly while we buy some games. On top of that, it would be fun to see who's doing the buying. For example, Imran buys like 15 games a year! I'd like to see him racking up the titles...

Comment

I've purchased some marital aids, slightly soiled.

------------------
              Chaos, panic and disorder - My work here is done.

Comment

Well I'm in the UK and I got taken to the UK version of the site so don't be so hasty in your dismissal. Anyway, I bought Samba de Amigo for £80 which is ~$120.

Get the plastic out Yin.
                www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Working...
                X