Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chips and Bits ads...

Markos,

Is it me or have you worked your magic again? I seem to see consistent Chips and Bits ads showing TBS games we all know and love. Am I just smoking something?

Anyway, I should be getting 2 out of 3 ordered games this week, and if you can wait a while (probably too long), I'll do a write up of EU. But I guess that would take at least a month.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Hi Yin. I'm glad to hear that you were able to make productive use out of our C&B ads!

Thank you for supporting Apolyton.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Dan,

My pleasure. I am wondering, though, how you guys seemingly manged to get only certain banner ads to show. Did you just make a request or something? Thanks...
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

actually, it's just that chips&bits allows to link directly to specific games and provides a really wide range of banners for specific games. therefore, we dont have some generic code that shows a random banner of a game from chips&bits, but we have banners of specific games

we mainly show civ games right now, we'll be trying to find out what other games civers buy....

Comment

Well, nice work. I really hope it works to bring more good things for Poly.

Comment

Working...
          X