Banned Posters Can Vote in the Polls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Posters Can Vote in the Polls.

Check the comments of the Simultaneous MP(Civ2) for a comment by Outlaw who is my DL that was disabled long time ago.

That means that people with lots of banned DL's can vote numerous times.

Just in case you dont know.

------------------
    Builder.

"Antisemites? They are just the descendants of monkeys and are jealous of the descendants of Adam and Eve"

"The length of a minute depends on which side of the toilet door you're on"
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Eli (edited March 13, 2001).]</font>
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

That probably would depend if the log on is disabled (banning only posting in forums IIRC) versus deleted = does not exist any more.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Eli you idiot!!!!

Now that it's too late I want to admit to it. I (Andz83/Chaos Warrior) have used my former DLs seevral times to vote in polls. Yes, more than once I voted in a poll several times, sometiems with the intend to take bad influence on the poll's result... BTW, it's not a secret that I have created numerous DLs over the times... all of those logins but this main one had been disabled by then.. In case that anyone cares, those are:

Strategist
      Diplodocus
      Horned Reaper
      Outlaw (created by me, used only by Builder)
      Leprechaun

Well, now that Eli even made a POST about it ( Eli ), there's no need to keep it a secret anymore... I haven't broken any apparent rule, those DLs had all been long disabled by then... it's just some kind of loophole...

Comment

I don't sink that low, but I have been known to change my name right after voting in a poll and then vote again.

Comment

Well as long as we're bragging about this kind of stuff...I used multiple computers during the Senatorial cmpaigns to get Ming elected. This was pre-moderator days...

Comment

Big Deal.

------------------
            [i]Case Closed[i].or
            Thread's dead baby, thread's dead.-MikeH
            Shut the f*ck up! Game over.-Venom
            Halt Schnautze, Arschloch!-C.G.B Spender
            Thread Closed" but if you want to continue the debate come visit ACOL where the posting is free and the moderators absent.-Jokerman
            This thread is being aborted, like your mother should have done with you.- Me!
            You are all a bunch of morons... try again when you know what the hell you are talking about.-Ming
            Buy Stuff-EBay
            My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
            from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
            --MarkG

and by MikeH
            she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

*wonders what happened to the admins*
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I can neither confirm nor deny I verified this to be true. btw it is true.

Comment

*Votes with Santa Claus in all polls to draw some attention*

Comment

*Has already used many DLs to vote in polls and never got any attention*

Actually I wonder why none of the admins replies to this. It should be an interesting topic. Who knows, maybe Stewart Spink is also voting here

Comment

Working...
                    X