FreeChina is now Smiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeChina is now Smiley

Following the recent forum crash my password was changed from whatever it used to be to something I have no idea what it is. So I hard to re-register. Just thought I'd like to let everyone know.

Congrats on your new handle. Maybe it's easier to refer to you as simply ?

There might be some interest in keeping this thread as a supplement to the (understandably) rarely updated Login Changes Archive. So I propose that the people who want to, can post their handle changes here themselves - it's getting hard to follow these days.

Anyway, if it interests anyone, I changed my handle from Legman back to winston on February 1. Like it much better that way.

Comment

oh smiley, i know how hard it is to re-register, i could tell a story but it would bring all the anger up again...

Comment

Hey, I know that too. Although I have built up almost all of my old post count with this new one... The old one was halved just before, but still.

Comment

Snapcase- your old count was 3128 before the halving and 1564 after; FYI.

Now you have almost as much as after the halving.

Snapcase- Total Posts= 3128+1528= 4656 posts!
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

To get these account issues resolved you have to email us directly, folks, and not just post about it in our forums. Thanks.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Hi, I'm back- turned out that this new version of IE I got doesn't like these forums. Netscape works though.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
              X