• Show
Clear All

• I am sleepy

Can you put subliminal ads on the site?

Something like "POST"
    "DRINK COFFEE"
    "SHOCK THE MONKEY"

Please?
    My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Shock the monkey doesn't work for me, it zooms around like a demented lemming and I can't move the damn shocker to shock it!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

After<font color=ecfcec>i</font>the<font color=ecfcec>c</font>complaints<font color=ecfcec>e</font>they<font color=ecfcec>c</font>kept<font color=ecfcec>o</font>shock<font color=ecfcec>l</font>the<font color=ecfcec>d</font>monkey<font color=ecfcec>c</font>for<font color=ecfcec>o</font>Netscape<font color=ecfcec>c</font>users<font color=ecfcec>a</font>but<font color=ecfcec>c</font>changed<font color=ecfcec>o</font>it<font color=ecfcec>l</font>to<font color=ecfcec>a</font>an<font color=ecfcec>d</font>animated<font color=ecfcec>r</font>GIF<font color=ecfcec>i</font>for IE<font color=ecfcec>n</font>users.<font color=ecfcec>k</font>
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by -- but not Snapcase (edited February 21, 2001).]</font>

Comment

I use netscape and it stopped working for me too!
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Get Proxomitron and see the ads you want .
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
          X