Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't usually agree with Imran but...

I think you have been harsh on him. I don't see that he has really done anything wrong from looking through the offending thread in S&D, nothing that couldn't be sorted out. And when he objected, you just threatened him more. Now Markos, I know this is your site and your choice, but I do urge you to think about this kind of behaviour, it just comes across a bit brat-like. Just my opinion on this matter, if you had left open the other thread for comment, I wouldn't have had to post this. Do with this what you will...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

i will not consider any kind of argument when it comes in a form that i have set as inappropriate. if you really wanted to make me re-think my decision you would have followed my suggestion for private discussion instead of going against the decision to not allow any more threads on the issue. i set an alternative means of discussion on the issue but you choose to ignore it. well i choose to ignore your post.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by MarkG (edited February 11, 2001).]</font>

Comment

Working...
    X