Ming!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming!!!!!!!

You forgot to close the Login Changes Archive thread.

Hurry the temptation to spam it is too great. My fingers are twitching at this very moment.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I don't think Ming forgot to close the thread. He last made an update to it on January 9, and it was definitely closed after that. My guess is it was "unclosed" somehow in the process of moving it to the top spot on the page a few days ago. It used to be in the third spot, below the Age & ICQ FAQ and the Birthday Calendar (which seems to have disappeared now).

Still, very observant DaShi. You may just have helped avoid another Black Saturday massacre. ...or pointed people to it...
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by winston (edited February 08, 2001).]</font>

Comment

I smell a setup.
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Sprayber (edited February 08, 2001).]</font>
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
      X