Play Against The World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Against The World?

Interesting... Wonder what this is... Multiplayer Civ3-related?

http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?r...entry=76088825

Perhaps somebody could go make a copy of the mark?

Yes, you could call me a Firaxis fanboy...
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by DanS (edited January 31, 2001).]</font>
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

DanS,

How? Wow!

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by tniem (edited February 01, 2001).]</font>
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I don't know. Maybe a multiplayer server?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

One last hurrah until oblivion...

Comment

interesting....

Comment

Working...
          X