Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You misspelled brian reynolds' name!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You misspelled brian reynolds' name!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! SACRILEGE!!!!! FIX IT RIGHT NOW!!!! AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Geography Dan (edited January 25, 2001).]</font>
    -GeoDan

In the announcement at the top of the page, it says "Brian Reyondls" or something like that!!!!!!!
    -GeoDan

Comment

Yeah, and you misspelled "sacrilege"

How dare you.

Comment

oooooops sorry. Just pointing out a misspelling that shouldn't be there. I suppose the yelling and shouting could have been done without
        -GeoDan

Comment

How embarrassing....

wait....maybe it was a deliberate misspelling. Maybe they couldn't get the real guy for the interview, and got someone else to fill in the interview slot.

------------------
          phoenixcager
          ------------------
          of the the Civilization Gaming Network. Visit the CGN Forums

Comment

ROFL!!!!!!

I smell a conspiracy....
            -GeoDan

Comment

I suppose the yelling and shouting could have been done

Pretty much.
              We fixed it ASAP.

How embarrassing
              Not terribly... we're only human after all.

Again, the turnover between the errored copy being posted and the corrected copy becoming its replacement was quite minimal.

----------------
              Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

If it were Activision, y'all would have been more careful. More attention for the people who pay the bills...

Comment

If it were Activision, y'all would have been more careful. More attention for the people who pay the bills...

GP, these kinds of statements of yours are really getting tiresome. If it is still a joke, it's a bad one that needs to stop and stop right now. If it's not, it needs to stop and stop right now. Your insinuations are both most insulting and unfounded.

----------------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

LOL. No chance of you getting branched threads now GP, offending the admins like that
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dan, you gave me two tough choices. After a lot of thought I've settled on "stop and stop now".

Comment

Working...
                      X