Suggestion to move the PM's to the top of the page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to move the PM's to the top of the page

It is more comfortable than scrolling down or pressing the end key...

Disagree. I never check my PMs more than once per session anyway, other times they'd just be in the way.

You could have a small "You have Unread PMs" Icon, though...

Comment

An icon would be great. It doesn't really matter which one is done. But it would be nice to have something that notifies you. Sometimes I just forget to check it.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

yes, the icon idea is even better.

Comment

No Icon, it may take too long to load- the top of the page is better.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

the same icon near the normal PM's field.

Comment

I agree that it would be nice.

Until, something is implimented, I wonder if people could change their behvaior to check the bottom of the page? I mean what kind of person doesn't scroll down to the bottom of the OT at least once in a reading session. Also (unless you are on AOL) checking e-mail takes conscious effort. Pm's are like e-mail. Just check them every time you go to Apolyton. This is what I do.

Comment

Icon's good. And shouldn't be all too hard to implement. Now if we could only get Mark to believe that...

Comment

Working...
                X