Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Posts have there been on Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Posts have there been on Apolyton?

Can this be determined by the admins?
    So we can know what percent is Ming and Mao's?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Running total of gegister members-threads-POST is at top right of main forum's page. # is 203,769 a few minutes ago.

------------------
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Pontificator Pendanticus
    older richer & wiser than you
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Yeah, but posts get deleted and archived and whatever, so I wouldn't be surprised if the total was really somewhere like 500,000.

Well...500,001 now
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Surely a summation of the post counts of registered users would be the most accurate way, give or take the odd deleted account...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Tens of thousands of posts have been lost in post count reductions. Some people have lost so many posts that they would have been close to deity rank if they hadn't goofed off.

------------------
          Thus spake the Dragon
          Thus spake the Dragon

Comment

If you consider the fact that most of the posts in Off-Topic are deleted after a couple of weeks and most posts are made there it is most likely that there have been over a million posts in the Apolyton forum history.

Comment

Well remember, we can account for that because somewhere or other I am sure that every pcr is recorded; the appropriate people will be able to mention that...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

but not accurate...

People lost thousands of posts in PCR's...

Comment

It seems like Mark makes a post after thread cleaning to say how many were archived, purged. If we had those records we could add it all up.

Comment

We need a more practical way, though.

------------------
                    Go Redskins!

Email me at
                    SilverDragon141@aol.com

Comment

Where does mark keep those files, GP?
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Just use the secret password, DC. It's all on the server. (the notes that is...)

Comment

Working...
                        X