Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think if my thread is deleted I should be able to post another one within 8 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if my thread is deleted I should be able to post another one within 8 hours

I tried to post another one. But I am unable to due to the 8 hour rule. Which is a good rule. But since my thread is deleted, I have no idea when my 8 hours are up. I have no way of checking. So in this case I should be able to make another thread.

------------------
    Religion is for people who are afraid of going to hell; and spirituality is for people like me who have been there.

You're only young once, but you can stay immature indefinately.

"These are the cries of the carrots!" You see, Reverend Dissident, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." "Let the rabbits wear glasses!"
    Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on........
    This is necessary.

It's an interlock.

Comment

If you create a thread that a mod or Admin deletes you are still stuck with the 8 hour rule. That's life

------------------
      Ming
      CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
      Ming@Apolyton.net
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

totalitarian rule is great isn't it

Comment

Tough **** I'm afraid. Just don't post threads that will get deleted...

Comment

If you can post another thread after one is deleted, you could keep posting the same thread over and over, and Ming could keep deleting it over and over...

------------------
            Go Redskins!

Email me at
            SilverDragon141@aol.com

Comment

well I'd get banned if I did that. I am not a spammer, sometimes I just post threads that straddle the line between apolyton decency and deletion/locking. I don't intentionally post threads I know will get deleted. I am not a spammer.

Comment

Working...
              X