Disk Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disk Space

How much disk space does Apolyton have? The Civ III idea forums take up anywhere from
    50-150 MB, and the OT must be half a gig, so how much more room can
    Apolyton hold and how long before that may be exhausted, and will
    we have to limit our posts and have a drought.

For, by my reasoning, all of Apolyton must be anywhere from 700 MB-4 GB large,
    who is your hoster by the way, UGO?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

The hoster is gamestats, isn't it?

Comment

Do not worry about disk space usage on Apolyton -- not only because there is no reason to, but also because that's Markos' and myself's arena of responsibility. We have not and will not disclose the total # of MB Apolyton takes up.

UGO is not Apolyton's hosting body ... I do not know why you would think that with the big gamestats.com banner on our homepage GameStats is our host, as phoenixcager already stated. UGO is solely our ad supplier.

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

True as that may be Dan, how many of the regular posters stop at your homepage? (I know I rarely do)
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sparrowhawk:

We offer information such as this on Apolyton's homepage -- it is up to each visitor whether or not to take advantage of that opportunity.

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Dan, y'all still have a non-forum part of the site? I thought it would have withered away by now.

Comment

Dan, y'all still have a non-forum part of the site? I thought it would have withered away by now.

Not a chance.

----------------
              Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
              X